This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor); all articles will undergo plagiarism check with iThenticate.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the above Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The author is aware of the peer review process used in the present Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyrights and publishing rights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
Privacy StatementThe names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.